Book promotionsDon Day | April 13, 2008
The spring ratings period is underway, and the usual array of promotions has started to unroll. A sampling:
- KQXR is giving away tickets/air/hotel to a music festival in Columbus in May.
- KTHI/107.1 K-Hits is helping the Warm Springs Counseling Center bring Tony Bennett to town – and is giving away tickets to the show next month.
- KZMG/Magic 93.1 is doing a flyaway to see Jordin Sparks and Alicia Keys in Las Vegas.
- KIZN/Kissin’ 92.3 has several irons in the fire. The station is giving away a trip to see Niagra Falls to see James Otto. It is also doing a “word of the day” contest that ties into its new online rewards program – giving away a share of more than $20k in prizes.
- KQFC/97.9 FM is giving away tickets and backstage passes to see Carrie Underwood when she hits town in May.
- KAWO/WOW Country 104.3 is also giving away tickets to see the hot Ms. Underwood – saying it is “giving away the most tickets.”
- KJOT/J-105 is blowing out tickets to this month’s Def Leppard show at the Idaho Center. It is also doing it’s annual Extreme Garage Makeover.