Promescent delay spray review
Promescent is one of the best treatment for premature ejaculation. It is vastly used in the United States as recommended by doctors and Urologists all over. I personally had tried plenty of desensitizing sprays without much success before I found Promescent. While most of the desensitizing sprays were similar in nature, I found Promescent to be totally different from the rest. When I tried Promescent, it worked very well for me. Here are the reasons why I like Promescent.
It helped me last for an extra 10 to 15 minutes every session. The best part is that I still enjoyed sex. The numbing action of this spray leaves you with enough sensation to feel the pleasure. Plus I did not experience any loss of erection. I also used it with my partner for oral sex without any problem.
While Promescent may not be the ultimate solution to premature ejaculation, it is a step forward in the right direction. In this review, I will talk about my experience in details and show you the best ways to use Promescent. I will also give you some important background information about this product.
In my experience, I ordered both the standard and trial bottles of Promescent from their site. My package arrived two days later and the bottles were well packaged and sealed with each bottle in its own box. I also got a special instruction manual that helped me when using the product.
2. Applying it the first time
I thought that the spray will shoot out fast. To my delight, the spray has a metered pump which helps you spray directly to the area you want. I first tested it on my arm and waited for a few minutes to feel it on my hand. Once I was certain that there was no harm, I slowly sprayed it on my cork and spread it over my penis.
After ten minutes, I wiped my dick with a damp cloth and I was ready for the day. While the instructions that you apply 3 to 10 sprays. I only applied once and found it to work properly. I later tried the 3 sprays and the results were even better.
3. My first test
I felt some numbness in the areas I had applied but I had no problem getting an erection. During the sex, I enjoyed just as I usually do without the spray. However, this time around I had reduced sensation on the head and this helped me last longer. For me, this is particularly a big problem. Even a squeeze at the penetration is usually enough to set me off, however, with reduced sensation, this was not the issue. The first time I tried I lasted just over 10 minutes yet the maximum I have ever had is 1 to 5 minutes. Both my partner and I were pleased with the results.
4. Ongoing tests
I kept on testing Promescent over the week for several times with a timer. I decided to use it as the only ejaculation delay method without using any other product or technique. My usual time during penetrative sex without anything to delay ejaculation is 1 to 5 minutes, however, with Promescent, I lasted between 10 and 20 minutes. We also tried oral sex and found that there is no transference as long as you wipe your penis with a damp cloth first.
5. No side effects
I did not experience any side effects in the use of the spray. I found this to be exceptional considering the fact that all the sprays I had used before had severe to moderate side effects. Most importantly, both I and my partner could enjoy sex. Most of the sprays I had tried before simply strip me of all sensation leaving me to indulge in hard work without a reward. When I tried the 3 spray per session at once I found the numbing effect to be too strong for me, So I decided to stick to 1. I think it all boils down to finding your correct dosage.
I was very impressed with Promescent. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. It did not cause extra problems and there was no transference. I was able to have sex as well as still enjoy it.
6. How does promescent work.
Promescent is one of the topical anesthetics that are sold in spray form. Due to this, you find that you will have to apply it directly to your penis a few minutes before you engage yourself in sexual intercourse. It helps you to have better control as well as to reduce sensitivity during sex.
It has an ingredient known as lidocaine that is responsible for desensitization. Lidocaine is also present in various delay products but there is a huge difference according to how it works in Promescent. Absorption Pharmaceuticals is the company behind this product and they claim that they have crafted a mixture which is effectively and quickly absorbed by the skin targeting the most sensitive nerve endings.
7. Useful Tips
The following are useful points that you should bear in mind if you are planning to use Promescent spray:
- You are supposed to spray it on your penis ten minutes before you engage yourself in sexual intercourse.
- The dose that is recommended is three to five sprays. But for me I found that was too much, I just needed one or two sprays and I am ready to go.
- Ensure that you follow the instructions given strictly on rubbing the spray to the penis. I found out that if you used it properly it could last me for almost an hour before it wears off.
- Promescent is FDA approved as an effective and a safe product.
- You can use it when you want it. It is not like the normal medication that we take, you can use this product only when you want to have sex.
- Promescent is consistent. I have used it for a long duration of time and it has helped me to increase my endurance during sex every time.
- When you use it, you will find that it doesn’t transfer to the other partner thus it doesn’t reduce their pleasure during sexual intercourse.
- With the calibrated spray bottle you will have to apply exactly a similar dose like the one you applied earlier every time. Thus, when you have an idea how many Promescent sprays that work for you, you will be able to easily repeat the same during your next dosage.
- This product is readily available without a prior prescription from a doctor.
- It works instantly after applying, so for those of us who don’t want to tell their partners that they are using it, you can easily hide in the bathroom and apply a few minutes before sex.
- Unlike other products that are used for desensitization, Promescent can’t work to cure premature ejaculations.
- You will have to apply it to your penis every time that you want to have sex. But on contrary, it works instantly when you apply it.·
- The price for this product is too high something that might be of concern to some of us. Most people might find out that they need to use one or two sprays, in such a scenario the cost of the product will not be too much to bother about. But for those of us who will need to use three to four sprays every time, it is going to cost them a lot of money in the long run.
Final thoughtIf there is a product that I can tell have helped me to control myself during sexual intercourse is Promescent spray. I say this because there are other so many products that do this kind of job but they end up disappointing you in one way or sometimes in uncountable ways.
Promescent helped me to extend the lasting time during sex from between 1 and 5minutes to 10 and 20 minutes something that is very satisfying to me. More, there are no side effects to me or to my other half. Even thou the product works to reduce sensitivity I was able to enjoy sex and feel all the pleasure normally. If you need to, you can use the spray a few minutes before you engage yourself in sexual intercourse. This product does not work as a cure for premature ejaculations but it goes as far as possible to prolong your lasting time.
Where to buy Promescent
To ensure that you are getting a genuine product, it is advisable to purchase this product from the official Promescent website. You will find that there are also the only manufacturers of the desensitizing sprays to offer fulltime customer support. In case you have questions about its usage they will be available to provide you with the required assistance as well as answers to questions that you might be having.