If you are having two girlfriends, that means you are cheating. That is the fact, because one of these girls was your first girlfriend. It is highly unlikely that you met these two at the same time and started dating them at the very same day and hour.
So basically, if we are talking about dating two girls at the same time, we are talking about an affair. And we know that most often, an affair only lasts while it is an affair. The possibility that a man breaks up with his long-term girlfriend and starts dating the one he is only sleeping with, is very small.
However, the possibility of getting caught, is getting bigger every time you are with the other woman. Do you know why? Let me tell you!
- The longer you have the affair the less careful you are about not leaving your phone in room, or texting in front of your girlfriend.
- You are behaving out of the ordinary – and your girl will notice.
- Not being careful enough on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Weird behaviour during holidays. If you happen to leave your girlfriend alone and go to see the other woman, she will figure it out sooner or later.
- Letting your child see her. Even if she is introduced as a friend, you are not going to get away with it.
- Bringing her home. Seriously? Have you gone mad?
- Denying sex.
- Being out of reach.
And most often, it is the guilt which makes you admit the truth.