So you have a cough. Well, that can be a problem. Especially if you have a cough that you cannot get rid of. But, before you start panicking and imagining all the worst possible causes, read this list of problems you may be dealing with.
- Bronchitis. It could be cold if the couch is not persistent, however, if it is your main problem, then you may be dealing with bronchitis. If a wet cough is your problem, accompanied by runny nose and sore throat, then it is most likely that you have bronchitis.
- Pneumonia – acute couch with bloody sputum may be a symptom of pneumonia. Especially if it is accompanied by fever, fatigue, chills.
- Post-Nasal-Drip. This is one of the most common cause.
- GERD – Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Asthma – is you are diagnosed with asthma, then the cough is probably its symptom.
- Lung Cancer – this is probably one of the first things that cross your mind if you have a cough you cannot get rid of. But, calm down. You would have other symptoms like weight loss, chest pain, fatigue, if it really was lung cancer.
Well, it is probably necessary that you visit a doctor if you have a cough that does not let you sleep. So, good luck, we hope that it is not anything serious.